*I am happy to share syllabi upon request.
1. Core Seminar in Public Policy (focus on institutions).
2. Program Evaluation.
3. Spatial and Temporal Methods Workshop.
4. Energy Politics (class included graduate and undergraduate students, taught at Colorado School of Mines).
1. Introduction to American Politics.
2. The Presidency and Executive Politics.
3. Introduction to Policy Analysis (focus on institutions).
4. Quantitative Research Methods (lecture/lab class using R).
5. State Politics.
6. Green Energy Policies in the United States (focus on institutions).